Sunday 30 January 2011

Zac's Wedding! [23rd Jan 2011]

If you're wondering who's Zac, he's my NS friend, also a 3rd sergeant whom I met in my CPC (Commander's Preparatory Course)

We got to know each other better because we're both in HQ BMTC :D He's the PR section's admin spec while I am the sea ferry I/C in HQ BMTC :D

Zac is the same age as me.

And yes the marriage wasn't much of a choice unless you're a pro-choicer.

So that's the outcome.

When I found out that his then girlfriend was pregnant, I immediately met him for lunch to talk to him. To let him think about the pros and cons, implications and ramifications of a pro-life or pro-choice decision.

Well, his decision was already made. I just asked him how confident he was about starting a family and how much he loved his wife-to-be. He was optimistic. I just kept dropping questions to make him think and yup he was confident. So I guess I had done all that I can to make him think through his decision.

Yup, so that day came. His wedding dinner was at Roland Restaurant, a really good Chinese Restaurant in Marine Parade that has a Christian owner.

Here's the pictures :D


 
Me, CPL Farhan & LCP Haikarl :D

This is the Malay (Halal) table. I heard only vegetables were served and they all left before the food came. Haha.

Here's the best part...after talking to them and all, an aunty waiter came over and asked if we wanted beer. I said yes and asked her to fill Farhan's cup. HAHAHA! So there he was, staring at his goblet of beer. LOLS!

That was my birthday gift to him. HAHA! And yes, Farhan's birthday is coincidentally on the same day as Zac's wedding dinner. HAHA!

Take 2... :D

CPL Farhan has ORDed. He was a OOC from SISPEC because of SOC (swing trainer). He's the trg-coord spec, sitting opposite me and irritating me and making things difficult for me all the time. HAHAHAHA! Ok, not that bad la...LOLS!!

LCP Haikarl is the Leave clerk if I'm not wrong. If not his appointment name is GA ASA...General Admin Admin support assistant. Haha.

PTE Haidir, 3SG Firdaus & 3SG Benedict :D

Take 2... :D

PTE Haidir is a really nice and friendly PR ASA, 3SG Firdaus is my ASLC friend who is the welfare/finance spec and 3SG Benedict is a pure finance spec. :D For Benedict he OOCed for some medical reason and got promoted to 3SG as part of estab.

CPL Andy, 3SG JJ Phang & myself :D

CPL Andy is about to ORD. He's a diabetic and thus got this post. He's a RM (Recruit Management) clerk :D As for 3SG JJ, he's the RM spec. So they're basically from the same section :D

And this table is my table! The table behind me is the table for all the DXOs...all the aunties DX6-8 and all the retired lieutenant colonels, majors captains and retired warrant officers. Seated there was also 2LT Eric Wong, DY PR...poor thing. Haha! Imagine sitting with a bunch of old bosses. Haha!

Me & Benedict :D

Kerlee, Zac & Myself :D

Yes, that's Zac's wife! Haha. And yes, that's Zac...finally know how he looks like right? Looking through my post and no pictures of him. LOLS!

Take 2 :)

Yup, that was Zac's wedding dinner! :) There are still many pics stuck in Zac's camera & in Rowen's camera...HAHA! So yup, check out my fb pics then...haha.

All the best Zac in starting your own family tree! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment