Wednesday 5 January 2011

Unblogged stuff lying around...

25th December 2010...

Jeremy's gift to me from Netherlands! :)

"Stroopwafels" Awesome caramel 'cookie'...It's like a waffle biscuit with caramel in between. SUPER GOOD!

 My cheapest Christmas card...written on toilet paper! LOLS! It's from Jon Wee...Haha! Thanks ar...I used your card alr...LOLS!

Steamboat at Eunice's house :) We hopped into Joel's car after service & went over to her place. Jon Wee & Caleb were Starcraft-ing in Aaron's room while the rest of us were below singing to my piano playing...and after that Daryl's piano playing & my guitar playing...haha.

We then steamboated...and after that continued Starcraft-ing...I joined them...VSed Jon wee & got trashed. Duh. 1st time playing...Haha!

Here's a few unglam pictures of the girls steamboating..Haha! :D

 
Xiuling, Anne, Zi Hui & Yining :)

 Still steamboating

After that we played some Bible Verse game with poker cards...It's so not biblically enriching at all...haha. That's was Christmas for me :) Haha.

Some unblogged memories of my recent TYLI (Touching Young Lives International) mission trip to Philippines, Tacloban...

Don't you just love air tickets that are yellow in colour? HAHA! :)
 Have you eaten bak chor mee? They serve it with the hardened pork fats called ba4 you4 poh4 right? It's a delicacy in Philippines too. Only BIGGER! HAHA!

 Pork knuckles!! AWESOME!! A MUST TRY IN Philippines Tacloban!! :D Haha

 Yes I know, the pork knuckle is HUMONGOUS!!

The rest of the dishes are taken at the country club my dad's friend brought us to... :D

 The awesome pork ribs! :)

 This is the super refreshing drink I was talking about in my TYLI Phil Trip Blog post :D

The awesome food! :)

 The gastronomical scallop!! :)

 The shirt that I really liked but didn't buy :( HAHA!

Haha. Yeah, those are some snippets left untold. LOLS!

Have a great week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment