Saturday 22 January 2011

MIE Reunion + Visit Jill + L4D

After the GP, I headed down to SCHOOL! Not any of my BMTC schools 1 to 4, but to my former school which gave me my highest qualification thus far, Temasek Polytechnic! :D

Met up with my lecturers and friends :D Another wave of nostalgia swept over me as I stepped into my engineering school compound....

Don't know the selit guy on the extreme left, Miss Khoo my MTM lecturer, Chor Seng, Myself, Joan & Guang Yao :D


Same selit guy, Mr Ng (our SIP lecturer), Chor Seng, Joan & Guang Yao :D


Had a great time chatting over lunch with my lecturers and friends...After the lunch session, we went around TP and went to see our club room and our MIE cleanroom! :D Haha.


MIE FTW!! :D Haha


Re-living and reiterating Guang Yao's no-linkness...LOLS!!


Some things never change...HAHAHAHA!

After recce-ing our familiar spots in TP, we headed to Design Canteen for lunch! :D Ok, for afternoon snack...since we ate earlier in the meet up session with our lecturers...haha.

The western food there was still as good and the auntie still looks as young...Haha. And she remembers us! LOLS!

After that we went to visit Jill!! :D Jill's one of our good poly friends too :D She was our club's (Atomic Club) vice-president :D

And if you're wondering what happened to her...her's a little excerpt from her facebook "jaw op" album...

"Since people are beginning to think I got into some accident, I didn't! Haha.. This whole jaw op was the reason I had to wear braces too. 

My jaw was super crooked to one side as I grew up. And since the pressure was all on my right side of the jaw, I constantly had headaches and bad migraines throughout my teen years. But I couldn't do anything about it back then cos I was still "growing" and the bones might have shifted even after they op. Thus, I've waited 5 years to do this!!!"


Before we went there we went to buy something for her...we bought her milk and tons of biscuits for ourselves...LOLS!! We were debating over what flavour of the Meiji milk to buy her...LOLS. In the end, we bought both the strawberry and chocolate fresh milk for her...haha.

We then headed to her place and took pictures with her with her macbook :D Her house is really nice and cosy not like the way she describes her house to us. Haha. Was a nice and cosy 3 room flat :D


Take 1 :D

Take 2 :D

Take 3! :D

As you can see, Jill's mouth became really puffy after the operation. Her mouth is sealed, but she can still talk...it'll be like talking with your teeth together but your lips and tongue can still pronounce words. Haha.

Her meals included soups and blended ingredients and all...Poor thing man.

We then played a word board game with her...It's a pirated version of the game "upwords" HAHA!

Guess what? I lost. -__-" To think my command of English is better than Chor Seng & Joan...HAHA! Joan came in first!! Whoa! Ok la, command of English is one thing, getting the right letters to form words is another...HAHA! Joan had the advantage of the latter...haha!

After we finished our game, it was already dark and we're supposed to meet Guang Yao for dinner...so we left :( haha.

On the bus, Joan wanted to take a picture...she kept trying to self-portrait but failed. HAHA! I came to the rescue with my superior cam-whoring skills of holding & aiming the camera at us...HAHA!

Smiling with teeth! :D

Smiling without teeth...You can see that I was having a hard time...HAHAHA!

We arrived at Ang Mo Kio...I think...if not it's Bishan...HAHA! We had dinner at some coffee shop which sold really good western food & claypot rice. It's called Coffee City...haha...Not that I bothered to memorise the coffee shop name but the coffee shop name was photographed...HAHA!

Take 1 :D

Take 2 :D

The western food that Chor Seng ordered took super uber long that even after we're done with our claypot rice, they weren't done with the chicken chop...haha. So we simply left. Haha.


Chor Seng had lots of reserve to draw from, so one meal wouldn't result in starvation. HAHA!


A few more cam-whoring moments before we called it a day...It was Guang Yao's turn to flaunt his cam-whoring skills...haha.


Us :D

Take 2 :D

Just when you thought my day was over...Joel called me to L4D!! HAHAHA! Just nice I was at Khatib MRT station walking to my 969 bus stop to go home when Joel called! LOLS!

So I agreed and met Lebbillie & Yang Cheng at Khatib MRT...LOLS! Lebbillie stays there btw...So Joel's car came & we hopped on to whack L4D!! HAHAHA!

We played until 4am++ -___-" So Joel drove me home...to his home... & I slept overnight & his place...LOLS.

He then fetched me home to bathe and change the next day and fetched me to church...haha! Thanks Joel! :D

Whew, what a long day...I was in my 9div polo T-shirt and cotton-on berms for more than 24 hours!! DUA LAO SAI!! HAHA!

But yeah, really had fun man...did all the things I loved :D Wish everyday were like this :) LOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment