Thursday 13 January 2011

A really LAN year 2011

Year 2011 only really started after I woke up Joel's place at around 1pm++ HAHA!

5 hours before...I was playing Starcraft2 with Joel, Yourong & Chang Xiang...8hours earlier I was L4Ding with Joel, Daryl, Melvin, Xiao Hua, Matthew...

Next thing on my mind was lunch. We had a really rabak lunch @ the prata house near Joel's house. The food sucked REALLY BIG TIME and they cheated us.

We all ordered maggi goreng and other mee...it all costs $3.50 on the menu. When the guy took our order...after we ordered our maggi goreng and all, he asked "Your maggi goreng want chicken or mutton?" We simply stated our choice thinking that it is part of the $3.50.

The food came...It was one of the rarest moments in my life! I didn't finish my food!! Not because I couldn't, but because I wouldn't!! Usually, even if the food's quite rabak, I'll still finish it primarily because I paid for it & it's a waste of $$ and secondarily because wasting food is a really bad practice. Haha.

This time, the food was so rabak man. Whoa. Guess what? When the bill came, we realised our maggi goreng & all cost us $6!! $2.50 difference from the menu price! Now that's a lot.

Upon interrogation, the ah-neh replied "You all ask for chicken & mutton what."

Joel almost turned him white. HAHAHA! Pissed off, we drove off...not without paying la duh...We're Christians man.

So we went to meet Lebbillie & Lebbeus...and guess what we did? L4D AGAIN!! HAHAHA! This time the L4D gang's a bit different...there was Joel (again the 1st name listed...cos he's part of the game...boomer. HAHA!), Lebbillie, Lebbeus, Jon Wee, Xiao Hua & of course, the pro ME! :D

Guess what my in-game nick is??? Bull toes. HAHAHAHA! This familiar nick still made Joel & Xiao Hua LMAO. Haha! Inspired by my game nick, Jon Wee & Joel proceeded to change their nick to "sheep nose" and "cow butt" respectively. HAHAHA!

After gaming, went to have supper @ some you tiao cum soya bean drink stall at chong pang area...we played LAN there btw...and that's we how started the new year.

Now you know why my blog post is entitled as such. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment