Thursday 13 January 2011

Singing with enhanced armour

3rd day of the new year! And I had a dental appointment with my dentist to tighten my braces. -.-" He didn't just tighten my braces...he added some block of plastic in between my lower teeth & the wires to rotate my teeth.

After putting that...WHOA! RABAK LA SIOL!! It was ultra pain!! Biting anything with my molar would result in an acute pain shooting through my teeth & gums... -___-"

The only type of food available for me for lunch is porridge...haha. Which was good. Haha. For some reason, this tightening session was exceptionally hellish as compared to the other tightening sessions. Haha. & I changed my braces colour to black! :D haha.

Anyway, that didn't stop me from SINGING! :) HAHA! I had a Kbox session with Joel, Lebbillie & Cherie Chua in the afternoon. So after my braces appointment I headed down to Serangoon gardens to meet them :D

The Kbox rate was good. 2pm-8pm for $8 per person. Includes 1 free drink.

Joel & Me :D

Lebbillie's feeling real enthu man...hahaha!

The rabak TV. Super big screen but graphics blur...haha.

Joel & Myself :D Joel doing his signature harmonizing...HAHAHA!

Emo me & Happy Lebbu :D

Joella & Me :D

Joel, Me & Lebbu :D

Cherie, Joel & Myself :D

Cherie, Joel & me :D

Cherie & I :D

Cherie & I again :)

My many emo faces is because the girls keep singing those chinese emo love songs that talk about breaking up, not being able to see you, betrayed love & all...Whoa...Lucky Yang Cheng never go sia...if he go & hear Lebbillie sing all this break up songs, he might just put the lyrics into action. LOLS! HAHA! jkjk! LOLS!

We had a great time singing :) I must say that Joel's singing has improved...His involuntary harmonization is not so frequent now...HAHAHAHA!

So yup, had a great time singing my lungs out...Lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment