Saturday 22 January 2011

BMTC Graduation Parade [8 Jan 2011]

A feeling of nostalgia swept over me as I saw the recruits do their lame cool down exercise and the familiar sound of the siren telling everyone to pick up their fieldpacks simply made us laugh.

Us refers to Leslie, Myself & Jonathan Chia, my secondary school friend.

I went to this graduation parade because one of my best friends, Lewis Phuah was graduating from BMTC! He's my secondary school friend :) We can still talk readily each time we meet on the phone (LOLS) even though we've not met for so long.

Here's their form up position...


See the sea of greens? That's not trees growing in the soccer field, they're recruits!

After watching the parade for like 15mins, we were bored thin. So we went around to find our friends :D Our refers to Leslie & my HQ BMTC friends that are running the show :D

After meeting them, they brought us to the top of the whole place for a really good view! :D Here's our journey...

Climbing up the stairway to heaven.......haha

The view from up there is panoramic! :D Could see the whole skyline! :D Here's a picture...


The parade form up from my elevated point of view :D

Leslie & myself :D

Us again against another backdrop.

After they smoked finished their cigarettes while I enjoyed the view, we went back down to find our friends :D

I tried finding Lewis, but to no avail. I went to the Whisky coy form up area and scrutinized every fella in smart four but to no avail. None matched his handsome face. Haha.

I then tried to find some other friends that were POP-ping soon...they included Wee Jun, Desmond Woo and Wei Hong. Same story. I couldn't find them -.-" Their handphones were all off -__-" I only found Timothy Phua, probably cos he's the biggest amongst all the rest that were there...HAHA!

One of the contributing factors is that the companies were all formed up wrongly. Not according to the form up positions they indicated on the brochure...Rabak la siol.

Me & Timothy :D

Me, Timothy & Jon Chia :D

Timothy, like Jonathan Chia is also my lower secondary school friend :D At least I managed to find one of them! But my main reason was Lewis!! :( SiansS...Nevertheless, this POP was quite a cool one, my first time going for the POP @ MBFP (Marina Bay Floating Platform)

And I also saw my good friend from SISPEC, Xue Ming! :D


Xue Ming & Myself :D


Take 2! :D

Yup, that was POP for me this year! :D haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment