Thursday 13 January 2011

New Year's Eve 2010 @ Sandilands :D

There's no watchnight this year! :( Ok, not like I really look forward to watchnight service because they miss the countdown almost every year thanks to their long prayers...but it was still an event I look forward too because of the performances, which I usually take part in and all...

But aiya, even youth service they also don't wanna have...now lose so many youths...what more a watchnight service?

Thank God it is not events or church that bond us friends...it's the friendship that's established because of events and church. Haha.

We had a overnight stay @ Joel's place...nicknamed by me & Jon Wee as "Sandilands Chalet" HAHAHA!
Reached there...the first picture took of me was by Zi Hui, the picture was taken through a fan...LOLS!

Me! :) Check out my awesome shirt man! :) It reads "God is writing my love story" :D Cool right?? :D Bought from Philippines for S$18 hor!!

1st event? BBQ! Standard ah! The 2 admin NSFs, CPL Joshua Heng & 3SG Jonavan Lee went outfield to start the BBQ fire...HAHAHA!

After our hard work, the rest just put food on it...haha! I then went in with my hands still black with charcoal to make my hard work felt...HAHAHA! And oh, not only was it felt, it was captured on camera! LOLS!

Me with the ladies...check out my charcoal-ed hands :D HAHA! Ok, more of the right hand...I'm right-handed...haha

By then it was already the new year! I think...ahaha. I went around offering to shake people's hands and wish them happy new year...but all of them were so attentive to my beautiful hands...Only Melvin almost fell for it...LOLS!

Finally, Anne relented and shook my BLACK HANDS!! :D HAHA! I was shocked too...She suddenly just grabbed my hand shook it and wished me happy new year...HAHA! I thought for a second she wanted to confess her new year commitment to me...HAHAHA!

Anne shaking my charcoal-ed hands :D

Take 2 of her courageous, don't-try-this-at-home act...HAHA!

Charcoal twist! :)

Me with my plate full of chicken bones...HAHA! Shows how much chicken I've whacked. LOLS!

New year JB with Joel :D HAHA!

Of course, how can I not snap a nice couple photo with one of my most cherished deary :)

+ braces....HAHA!

Take 3 :)

Not forgetting to take my last photo with Melvin! :) Whom I haven't met in ages... :( haha.

I actually prepared thanksgiving songs for us to sing & worship and usher in the new year with BUT......all the ladies left... -__-"

With a house full of guys, our next instinct was to PLAY LAN!! HAHA! So we all headed into Joel's car & arrived at the standard ah-neh LAN shop and we began our onslaught of zombies in L4D2...HAHA!

Before arriving there we were merepek-ing and Xiao Hua kept wanting to scold the malay vulgarity Kepala.......boooo......toll........HAHA!

Upon arrival @ the LAN shop, my in-game nick was Kepala Bull-toes...HAHAHAHA! The moment the joined the game and saw my nick, they all laughed for 30mins...HAHAHA!

Played till around 2am if I remember correctly...we then headed back to Joel's place and I, played starcraft 2 with Yourong, Joel & Chang Xiang...played till 7am I think...LOLS!! Reveille liao! HAHAHA!

The story doesn't end here...it continues in the next post......Because it's the new year! Must post in the new year post! :) LOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment