Sunday 19 September 2010

Seoul Garden Live Firing

After my meeting with prophetess Yining at Coffee Bean in Kallang Leisure Park, I headed down to Bugis for dinner + shopping with Daryl, Jon Wee & Yourong. However, our dinner time took really long and by then all the shops were closed -.-" Haha. Here's what happened...

Before meeting them I told them that I couldn't really eat because I've lost 2 teeth and I've got 8 rubber separators in between my molars, making chewing excruciating. So, upon furnishing them with this information update, I thought they'd choose a dinner place more favourable to my condition. And guess where we ended up eating?? SEOUL GARDEN.

You know how much your friends love you through situations like these. HAHAHAHA! They still do la huh...

So I joined them. But since my extraction and rubber separators insertion was done on Monday, the pain from the wounds and the rubber separators have subsided by a lot. So I could EAT!! WHOO HOO!!

I could eat...but the speed at which I ate was kinda...not so whoo hoo-ish. Haha! Nevertheless, I still ate as much as, if not more than the rest man. Haha! I whacked the chicken...fried them with eggs and garlic and simply whacked. Haha.

After we're all relatively full, I revealed to them a little live firing secret that none of them knew...Haha...Atap chee MINES! :D I put one atap chee on the frying pan and told them that it will explode and fly out after like 5minutes.

They were all really, really interested. Jon Wee took out his hp and decided to video the atap chee explosion. Haha. But after 5minutes of muscle-wrenching stillness of camera aiming, he stopped. They all thought I was mistaken or the bomb was a blind. HAHAHAHA!

I went off to take one full bowl of atap chees and upon my return to the table, it happened! The atap chee EXPLODED! But it didn't fly high enough to reach the table. Haha. That was the breaking point. We were all excited and started flooding the whole pan with atap chees. HAHAHAHAHA!

Jon Wee videoed down a few explosions but deleted them -.-" Hahaha. One by one, they popped and flew around the pan...but not high enough to fly out of the pan. We were like watching a live hand-grenade session in Tekong man...haha..With our bowls of ice-cream and cups of ice-cream float. LOLS!

FINALLY, one explosion was worth it. One atap chee, who apparently had more gunpowder in it than the rest, exploded and FLEW OUT and ONTO JON WEE!! His reaction and our reaction to his reaction was EPIC. Haha! It was as if the whole Seoul Garden stood still to watch this bunch of idiots laughing hysterically at a flying atap chee. HAHAHA!

Before we left, I took another full bowl of atap chee and filled the pan with it. And we LEFT. HAHAHA!

I think if we go back again, the manager will chase us out...or remove the ice-kachang dessert spread...HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment