Tuesday 7 September 2010

1st driving practical lesson :D

My post is self-explanatory eh? This is how my whole driving experience went...

Was chatting with one of my ops room spec Mark Leong. "Why you going off @ 5pm today?" he asked me. "Driving la" was my reply.
"CDC Ubi ar?" he replied in his standard melayu tone.
"Ya. @ 6.50pm. You?"
"Same la sial." again incorporating his 3rd mother tongue.
"Together la" was my invitation. 

So off we went to the driving centre. I realised that he had a fixed driving instructor from the school. Me? I'm under the 'pool' category. Every lesson - different car, different instructor.

Upon reaching the driving centre, Mark went to meet his instructor and I went to meet mine...So I met my instructor, uncle Aziz...who refused to tell me his name until we're through with half the lesson. Upon meeting him, I asked him twice "Hi, so you're my instructor today right? You are?"...He replied by giving me his palm top and asking me to key in my user name & password. -__-"

After that, I spoke to him again "Today's my first lesson...so not much driving eh?"
"Today mostly theory la..." came his short reply
"I see, so you are?"
His reply..."Pass me your small handbook"

-___-"

After lesson started for like 15mins then he started warming up and became more talkative and friendly. Finally, he asked my name..."Eh so what's your name ar?"
I wanted to reply "Look who asked who first." HAHA!

Anyway, today he thought me how to change gear and all...accelerating and reversing and all...Child's play la :D HAHAHA!

My instructor was like "Whoa, not bad, you learn very fast." indicating that I didn't "die car" in my first 6 tries of changing gear & moving forward and reversing. :D

So immediately after that, he allowed me to drive round the circuit like 10 rounds telling me to accelerate, decelerate, change lane and all. Like I said, child's play. HAHA!

He was like "very good...some of my students don't have the feel la. Not bad, not bad. When you BTT?"
"27th Oct"
"Whoa. You can cancel your next lesson until you pass your BTT la."

Upon ending, I met Mark & his instructor...His instructor's first question to me was "How many times your car died?"
My matter-of-fact reply "None?"
Mark's instructor "So good ar? Cancel your next lesson...until you get your PDL" :D

What can I say? I'm good eh? :D HAHAHA! Ok, whatever...Must see my future progress...haha.

But yup, today was fun :D I'm glad to have a nice, patient & detailed instructor Uncle Aziz today :D He told me "next time you get other instructors no good, must tell me you know. I can help you."

Haha. So I got down his number and NAME in my handphone...HAHA!

Yup, hope I get my license in my first try la :D Haha. Off to bed now...12am liao! -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment