Wednesday 1 September 2010

16km run!!

Today was the most devastating PT experience...the previous 14km run ain't that bad. Today I was totally shagged out.

PT started @ 7.30am but I started running @ 7.45am...haha. At around 4km, the fatigue started to kick in. So I began to walk. I was so ready to give up and walk back and just tell them I ran 16km when I realised there was another guy running behind me.

He was about to overtake me when I started running again and prevented his "overtake" HAHA! I didn't realise that pride could improve your stamina man...HAHA!

However, I realised both our jogging speeds were constant so I decided to break the ice and talk with him and make him my jogging partner.

Jogging with someone really gives me the motivation to complete the 16km. Because, running alone is super boring and you'd be concentrating on clocking the distance and fatigue and all...But when you have a jogging partner, you can chat and distract yourselves from the full fatigue. In a sense la huh...

That guy was Kerrick, a spec from Eagle company.

Thanks to him, I clocked my 16km...Haha. And the one thing I didn't know is that at the 8km turning point, there's an FS there to give you a chip! Whoa...And I thought I could've smoked out and walk back slowly for an hour and tell them I ran 16km. Haha!

But the process was really tiring, I walked at least 4 intervals man...Haha. But guess what's our timing?? :D 1hr40mins! :D Not bad eh? :D Haha!

Anyway, I got duty tml -_-" So please pray that my DOO & CDSO are nice people :D Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment