Monday 13 September 2010

My Braces Journey: The Extraction

My faithful grinders for the past 21 years, gone! I'll always remember & love you! I'll give you a proper burial. HAHAHA!

I love starting my posts with pictures now if you didn't notice. I don't usually do that but I decided to for this one! HAHA!

If you guys didn't know, my long-term, 3 year braces operation has officially commenced.

I JUST extracted my 2 premolars at the top of my mouth!! The process of the extraction isn't painful, it's the aftermath. -__-"

The most painful part of the extraction process is....yup you guessed it...it's the injection of the anesthetic agent that hurts the most.

After that, I couldn't even feel my nose! HAHA! I tried pinching my upper lip with my fingernails and...NO FEELING! Ok, proof that it works...LOLS!

The process LOOKED scary but it didn't FEEL painful. Haha. I now concede that man's best invention is the invention of anesthesia...Haha! Previously it stood at air-con. LOLS!

It was painless, but not pressure-less. I could feel the doctor wrenching, yanking & pulling at my teeth with his DUA-LAO-SAI pair of PLIERS!! I would've sued him for murder if not for the sake of my beauty. HAHA! There was his assistant nurse holding my cheeks to control my facial convulsions from the violent blows of his vicious pliers to my face.

That ordeal lasted for a mere 15minutes and next thing I knew, I was biting two big marshmellows! :D 2 big, CRIMSON RED MARSHMELLOWS!!! DUA LAO SAI!! I felt like a vampire man with that pool of blood in my mouth! Luckily Buffy the vampire slayer didn't come and get me...Oh wait! Edward Cullen just teleported next to me & asked me to be his new best friend!! HAHAHAHA! Lame. LOLS!

Anyway, it's 4 hours after my extraction here and the bleeding hasn't fully stopped! Ok, the blood's not oozing out & all but the gauze will still be blood-stained whenever I press it against my open wound!! I've changed gauzed 3 times already...With each change lasting for an hour fifteen. I've decided not to bite the gauze liao...cos it's damn irritating controlling the saliva overflow...HAHAHA! I've never drank so much blood & saliva in my entire life MAN!

My mouth is still ACHING!! HaisS...I'm paying the price for beauty. Haha! Wonder is it worth the cost...We'll see. Haha!

Ok, enough of my drama queen account of this episode. HAHA! I'll turn in early & see if I need to activate my MC for tomorrow...Cos I'm suppposed to oversee the direct enlistment tomorrow.

Here's a last picture to end the post and keep FRAGILE ME IN PRAYER!! :D

My fresh marshmellows!! :D Keep a brittle ME in prayer!! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment