Thursday 30 July 2009

Top Table :)

This is my first blog post in like weeks with PICTURES :) Haha.

And once again in my 3 and a half years of studying + working in TP, I've also never ate at Temasek Culinary Academy's fine dining restaurant - Top Table.

So me & my friends decided to pay that place a little visit :D

The place there was really nice with great ambience and service :D All the waiters and waitresses there were all in their 2nd year in Hotel and Tourism Management and I think they did a great job :D

And check out my new YELLOW sweater in the pics :D :D :D Haha! :)


Outside Top Table :)


Jay Lloyd covering the wrong eye. Haha!


Our entree...Onion soup & salad :D Whoo hoo :)

The soup was really awesome with bread and cheese in it. *Slurps* :D


Our main course: Veal (calf) and grilled fish, Dory I think. Haha.

The main course was even better :) The veal was really good. The sauce, the mash potato and the mix of vegetables make the course filling yet inviting. The fish was really good too :) The fish had a lighter taste, without the heavy crunch of red meat. Haha. Does that make sense? LOLS.


Our dessert :) Some ice-cream cum cake cum mousse with apricots and almond stick :D Sweeeeeet :)


Sam & Jay Lloyd with their dessert :)


Our exit...in the lift. HAHA.

I must say this visit to Top Table was really good. Our courses only cost us $12.50. The courses served would have cost at least $30++ at any ordinary restaurant outside like Swensens' or Billy Bombers or Jack's Place...haha.

The only thing is that the 2 managers/supervisors of the Top Table restaurant kept correcting the waiters and waitresses on the spot. Like when they didnt pull the chair out for us, the manager will say audibly "Pull out the chair for your guests..." and "You pick up the bowl and serve them..." kinda thing.

But O well, it's all in the name of learning right? Haha. So yeah, I don't mind visiting Top Table again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment