Tuesday 14 July 2009

Bistro Walk

In my 3 and a half years in TP, I've eaten in every canteen except a little 'restaurant' near the TP bookshop called "Bistro Walk"

They serve western cuisines there and on the day we went, they had only 3 selection of spaghettis. Haha.

But what makes me want to go back there is their desserts:
Waffle ice cream & brownie with ice cream :)

Their main course is average.

And after talking to the cashier and the 'staff' there, I found out that they were actually students from ITAS, Food and Nutrition in their 3rd year. Haha.

Next thing I asked "Are the chefs students from TP too?"
Mr. Cashier: "Nope."
Me: "Thank God. HAHA :D"

Thank God he didn't charge me extra for suaning them. Haha.


Royston and I with our queue numbers waiting for our order :)


Me & Sam with our courses served :D

Yup, their waffle ice-cream is the best :D Those TP-ers reading this, the dessert is worth the price: $3 :D Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment