Saturday 25 July 2009

-__-"

Is burning DVDs that hard? I've burnt 4 and all my subsequent efforts to burn more are futile.

I first used my pre-installed Sonic DLA programme to burn data into my DVDs. But then, it kept hanging. So I uninstalled it and installed Nero. And guess what?! The Sonic DLA programme is attached to my DVD drive system! So when I uninstalled Sonic DLA, my computer can no longer read my DVD roms -__-" I've yet to fix it and I don't know how am I going to. -__-"

The rest of the DVDs i tried to burn using the Nero DVD burner programme on my desktop but failed after burning like 70% of the data onto it, rendering the DVD useless.

Whoa. I tell you, I tried 4 times and 4 times after writing data halfway, it failed, giving me some computer programme error log. -_-"

If you're wondering what I'm burning, I'm burning an instructional singing module for all the youth vocalists in MM.

Well, I hope I won't be burning any more DVDs! -__-"

Any word of advice from some IT pros reading this blog post? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment