Tuesday 21 July 2009

18th & 19th July :)

I'll start blogging about my Sunday first this time. Haha. Since I uploaded my pictures Sunday first...haha...Counter-chronological.

Sunday was a nice, simple day.

After youth service, we went to ECP Carl's Junior to have dinner :) The we includes Melvin, Myself, Joel, Anthony & Yourong :) Haha.


Melvin & Me! :)


Me, Yourong, Anthony & Melvin

If you're wondering why Anthony's face is so cramped up, check out the next picture...He's trying to imitate my facial contortions. HAHA!


Joel & Me :)

When the boomer's arms are around you, your expression will be much worse than my already cool expression. HAHA!

Now for Saturday :)

Saturday Myself, Daryl, Joel & David (who left halfway) went shopping @ VivoCity :)

There Daryl & I bought a GAP sweater or pullover or whatever you call it at 50% discount! :) Whoo hoo!

I bought myself a GAP yellow sweater! :) Yes YELLOW in colour :) The colour which I fell in love with since I was a kid. :)

I actually wanted to take a picture of our new sweaters but Daryl for some unforseen, incomprehensible reason doesn't wana take a picture of our latest steal. Haha. O well, you thought girls are unpredictable, guys are too :)

When we shopped till we dropped, we dropped at Coffee Bean :) So here are some of the pics.


Another one of our drink-sharing pictures :)


Still nua-ing. haha.


Of all pictures Joel had to zoom into this one -_-" HAHA. It's nice anyway :) Cos' it's got us :D


The very first pic we took when we sat our butts down :)

So yup, shopping is a man's job too :D

Haha. And O, I also bought 2 slim fit Uniqlo T-shirts @ $9.90 each @ Tampines 1 :D One YELLOW & the other BLUE :) haha.

That was on my lunch break wif my school friends / colleagues. Haha.

I've been buying alot of tops (shirts, jackets, sweaters, etc...) recently so I'll concentrate more on my lower body on my next shopping spree :D Haha!

So yup, that was my weekend :)

And I'm always thankful for every car trip you've provided Joel. :D haha. Thanks alot! When I drive soon, I'll return the favours :D HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment