Monday 27 July 2009

Fighting - The movie

My saturday was spent doing our full band recording of our song "Who Cares" :) and at the Revival Now Conference with Abigail. :)

Recording was good :D And I believe LIVE will be better :D Whoo hoo :)

Sunday was a combined service. And after the service there was some church building dialogue.

We were having our own dialogues at Marina Square. HAHA! After walking around, we decided on watching the movie "Fighting" @ Marina Square :D

After a clumsy dinner (I spilled a whole cup of Ice lemon tea on Xiao Hua :P) we proceeded to play pool :D Just me & Lebbeus with Jon Wee, Joel, Xiao Hua as the spectators. Haha.

Guess what. After winning Lebbeus in pool like 1 year ago, I lost to him 4 times in a row. -_-" HAHA. I almost won the last round but somehow, God wanted to encourage Lebbeus that day so I missed the 8 ball. HAHAHAHA!!

Just joking :D HAHA. Anna & Abigail witnessed the grace of God upon Lebbeus (LOLS!) as I missed the 8 ball and we proceeded to catch "Fighting"! :D

It's a rather low-budget show with predictable plots. So it was kinda boring. I accurately prognosticated that the grandmother would interrupt their romantic moment. HAHA.

I was animating it to Xiao Hua & Abigail "This is where the grandma steps in"...haha...

We then proceeded to Chomp Chomp for supper/late-dinner.

And Joel didn't drive today. HAHA.

Thanks Anna for the lift home :D The engine breakdowns in the middle of the roads are exciting! HAHAHAHA!! LOLS! :) But yeash, thanks alot Anna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment