Monday 2 January 2012

Christmas with my maternal family

Yet another Christmas, yet another celebration with my mum's family :) It's like a yearly event. The amazing thing is, EVERYONE comes...even their children...Ok I'm not talkin' about those 5-10year old kids...I'm talking about kids my age...20 and above. Haha.

Usually such events are missed by us youths...especially at my dad's side. Hardly see their kids come...my family are the only ones with the children present...Haha.

Anyway, it's Christmas! :)

Jethro kena volunteered to lead a Christmas carol :D Haha!

It's always my dad leading the carolling. So for a change, he initiated that everyone will vote someone to lead a song. Haha.
Take 2...

Take 3 :)

From left: Junior guitarist Jireh, Professional guitarist Jonavan (heh.. :D) and freshman guitarist Jeravan (my brother)

Me & Aunty Loo Loo :D

The whole family! :)

Yup, so had a great time eating and catching up with our relatives and seeing how the young ones grow up...haha.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

1 comment: