Saturday 7 January 2012

Lunch at TP :)

This is a really brief event...but it still warrants this post because we finally took picture with our TP design western food stall aunty after eating from her stall for 5 years! HAHAHA!

Chor Seng, Western Food aunty and myself! :)

Since we're going back to our poly, I decided to dress like a student! :) HAHA! I wore a cap and brought my TP mini laptop bag, which I so proudly flashed in the picture above...HAHA!

Anyway, those present with me for lunch were Chor Seng, Sam and Kai Sen :D But since Kai Sen is not from TP, Sam suggested he help us TP-ians take a photo...Haha!

Me, Chor Seng & Sam with Kai Sen as the photographer :)

This meet up is a timely one as well...because WE ALL JUST GOT BACK OUR RESULTS!!! Still remember the date...22nd December 2011. Judgement Day...Haha!

Well, all I know is, Kai Sen and I having the same CGPA have the lowest GPA among our clique :( Haha. Oh well, I'm still really satisfied with my GPA of 3.24 out of 5.

Why? Because I didn't give my all...Only gave like 70%. A lot of time was spent on my CCA ODAC...busy planning events and playing badminton - my other CCA...and playing games...Haha!

Oh well, I really pray that I'll do well this semester! Kai Sen told me that if we consistently have a semestral GPA of 4 and above for the rest of the semesters, we will get a second upper. What are the odds? Haha! Discipline and faith is what make the odds!!

So yup, I really need tons of discipline this semester because I'm having 2 MORE MODULES compared to my previous semester! A total of 24 AUs worth of core modules are on my shoulders! Lord have mercy on me! Haha!

Well, my mantra in overcoming this is "Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am" (Philippians 4:13 - The Message)

I have it printed all over my timetable...haha! Yup, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! :) (Philippians 4:13 - NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment