Monday 9 January 2012

Cycling @ ECP with CG mates :)

If I'm not wrong, this is the first ever outing initiated by us (mainly Kai Sen, Chor Seng & I were just supporters...Haha!) with out connect group :D Our outing was cycling! :D Haha.

So we met at East Coast Park, Area C McDonald's before we moved out to rent bikes :) I remember clearly the place is "area C" because I took bus and alighted at Area D...at the water-ski park -__-" I took a real long walk before I reached our meeting place. I walked for about 15-20mins? I think I covered around 2km+ HAHA!

So by the time I met them, I was all warmed up and ready to go. HAHAHA! After cycling for like an hour++ we decided to stop by the beach to take some photos :)

Me & Chor Seng in an unready shot...Unready because he wanted to act like he was falling down...hahaha

Ready shot of Chor Seng & I :D...Chor Seng acting like he was gonna fall...haha! MediaCorp actor passed liao. LOLS!

The 3 musketeers...Chor Seng, myself & Kai Sen :D Haha.

Aren't we colourful? I mean, aren't I colourful? Haha!

This shot is taken with Kai Sen's iPhone 4S...see the colour difference in the photo between my Galaxy S2 and his iPhone 4S? Haha...

Martyn :D Looking good here eh..haha.

Me, Hong Hwee & Chor Seng :D

All of us with our "Kangaroo kena spotlight" face...HAHA! I think I just won the jiao bin award...LOLS!

Me & Desmond :D You can see the wind really acting on our hair...haha

Group shot! :) From left: Me, Kai Sen, Desmond, Chor Seng, Martyn, Christina, Shiya, Layming, Chi Wen & Hong Hwee :D

2 people were missing from the above picture...They're Hao Ran and Jasmine Chong. Hao Ran was skating with us but lost track of us so he went back to base...haha. As for Miss Jasmine, she didn't know how to cycle and she wanted to wait for her khaki, Elizabeth to come...so she didn't join us :( Haha.

Yup, after that we headed to marine parade market to eat :D On the way we passed by a fitness corner and decided to do a lil' cool down there...

Kai Sen, Chor Seng & Shiya cooling down...haha

Hong Hwee & Chi Wen cooling down in each other's presence...HAHA! :P

Yup, that was cycling...oh and Desmond encountered a bicycle accident! There was this small girl who just cycled straight into him! On the other hand, he was on the phone as well...Haha! Thankfully, no one was badly injured. Desmond just got his toe skin scrapped off.

Thankfully, medic Kai Sen was around, all prepared with first aid...HAHAHA! After plastering up the wound, he was ready to go and we continued pedalling around east coast park...haha.

At dinner, I went to cut my hair...HAHA! Because snip avenue was RIGHT THERE! And it's super cheap $2.60 haircut was really alluring...haha. So while they ordered food, I went to get my hair cut...HAHAHA!

Yup, that was our lil CG outing :D And yup...a few edited photos..

All of us :D Picture edited by Kai Sen on his iPhone 4S :D

Chor Seng, Me & Kai Sen :D Picture edited by ME using PicsArt app on Android :D HAHA! Marketing Android stuffs eh someone? LOLS! Anyway, we look really old here...Haha! And Chor Seng & Kai Sen look like they lost a few teeth...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment