Tuesday 27 December 2011

Drinkin' & Chillin' Session with NTU mates :D

The first drinkin' and chillin' session was an epic failed attempt...Zhi Hong (our dear organizer) disappeared and was uncontactable on the day of the event itself.

The meeting time was 2pm. When I reached at 2pm, I received an SMS telling everyone "The meeting timing is changed to 6pm"

I was really pissed. I travelled all the way to Orchard with my big bag of things all prepared to stay over at church for the overnight prayer meeting and they suddenly told me "change to 6pm".

WIN. Haha. We later found out that Zhi Hong was detained by the police for interrogation over some robbery at the shopping centre he was working at as a cashier. -_-"

Anyway, this session made up for it :) haha. We met at Zhi Hong's work place...some club at Odeon Towers called "Soul". He booked the VVIP room for all of us!

Inside the room, there was our very own personal pool table and karaoke! WOWS! It was awesome. Haha. He also ordered food and drinks for us...all at his expense! I was asking him how much the whole thing cost and wanted to pay him my fair share...because this whole thing sure cost a bomb.

Anyway, he chivalrously said "No la, it's ok...your party you also pay what" Haha.

Yup, shall let the pictures tell the rest of the story...

Karaoke! Me & Betsy..haha

The first thing I did upon arrival...was to grab a mike and sing...Haha! At first, not many ppl were singing...they were busy playing pool and all...only Betsy & I was singing...Haha.

Oh, and I must say...Yong Jian's singing is really good! HAHAHA! Never knew man. Haha. Of course, I also impressed them with my voice...AHEMS...BHB moment...HAHAHA! I think Betsy was the most impressed. She kept saying "Whoa, your singing very nice lei!" and kept asking me to sing her favourite songs and all..Haha!

One of our China friends, Jing Guo was also a really good singer man! Haha. Her powerful alto voice was really good. Haha...so was her use of head voice. Lols.

I was the Channel 5 singer over there...while the rest were singing all those Channel 8 chinese songs...haha! Anyway...on with the photos...haha

Me & Betsy :) With Nicholas smiling cheekily behind...LOLS!

Where's the cheeky smile now Nicholas? Haha!

Lydia, Myself & Joniece :D

Zheng Xin & myself :)

Joniece, Myself & Yong Jian :)

Me & Kian Seng :D

Me & Alex :)

Take 2 with Alex...haha

Oh, at this point I must inject: I won ALEX in pool!! HAHAHAHA! Lols! My taunts and teasing are probably a contributing factor to my victory...HAHA! LOLS!

All of us :) Clockwise from top left: Kian Seng, Alex, Zhi Hong, Zheng Xin, Yong Jian, ME, Betsy, Joniece and Lydia :)

Zhi Hong, our host :D & myself :)

Oh, Zhi Hong also brought us to the Thai Disco section of his club...It was really noisy. Haha. Live band playing and 4 sexy and scantily-clad Thai ladies were singing.

We could hardly hear each other despite shouting...haha..There Betsy whopped out her camera and took a self-shot with me & Zheng Xin...initially...before Kevin & Nicholas sneaked in...HAHA!

Kevin, Nicholas, Betsy, Me & Zheng Xin :)

Shot 2 in the Thai Disco section...

If you're wondering where's Kevin in all the other pictures...He left early...Haha...The pictures are not in chronological order...we visited the Thai Disco section first...Haha.

Yup, had a great time pooling, singing and drinking...Haha. I didn't drink much actually...All of 'em keep suaning me "Aiya, you didn't even drink" etc...Lols. I don't know how they get accustomed to such bitter-tasting drinks....Haha. That's the main deterrent for me.

Hopefully we'll have another one like this soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment