Friday 9 December 2011

Kuishinbo with TP mates! :D

Yup, it's been a long time since we met up. Haha. So this time, the "excuse" or "reason" for our meet up is Joan's belated birthday. Haha!

Most of us didn't know we're meeting up for Joan's birthday...hahaha...Upon finding out, we quickly bought a really nice card and wrote really nice stuffs to her :D Haha. Lols

Yup, our meeting place was Suntec Kuishin-bo! A Japanese buffet restaurant. The food's really good...and so is the price...$50 per person. *Wallet tear into half*

Haha...anyway, I think we made our $50 worth it. I ate like a mad dog and whacked the beef, salmon, chawanmushi, unagi, crab, etc...I ate till I was SOOOOO FULLLLL that each step I took out of the restaurant was such a pain. HAHA! My stomach was bursting at its seams! HAHAHA!
Ok...on with the pictures taken by Royston :D

Me & Sam :)

Jill & Myself :) If you hadn't noticed, I'm trying to hide how full my mouth is...haha!

All of us! From left, Chor Seng, Wendy, Zi Xin, Mei Zhen, Joan Tan, Jill Chen, Me & Sam :D

Take 2 :D

Wiping mouth also wana take picture...haha...Yes, with Jill in the background...haha

All of us outside kuishin-bo

Re-living those childhood memories...hahaha!

Yup, had quite a meaningful meet up. And after our sumptuous meal at Kuishin-bo, we headed to Starbucks for another drink...haha. This time, with Guang Yao...who came after our sinful indulgence of food at Kuishin-bo. Haha.

I know is way past, but, nevertheless, Happy Birthday Joan! :) And thanks for the awesome Christmas card! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment