Tuesday 3 May 2011

PRIDE/WITS Award Ceremony

Today, 3rd May 2011 is a really memorable and prideful day for me. It is a day where I receive the PRIDE (PRoductivity & Innovation in Daily Effort) / WITS (Work Improvement Teams) Bronze Award :D

My project "Improvement to Gangway Design" was awarded the Bronze Medal at Formation Level and bagged a prize of $500...Of course this amount goes to my department's welfare fund and whatever fund...only a trickle of $30 worth of NTUC vouchers was received by me -__-"

O well, it's about the experience and work process right? Haha.

 
My Medal :) Or plug or whatever you call it. haha.

Fresh from the oven...haha

And of course, the award presentation session...Me shaking the Chief of Staff's (COL Toh) hand as he hands me the award :D

Pardon the nervous + retarded smile...Partly due to the camera flash and angle as well. Haha!

 3SG Jonavan shaking COL Toh's hand in receipt of the award :)

Last but not least, a group photo of all the award recipients from the family of 9 Div/Infantry.

All the award recipients...excluding the first row of commanders who are the bosses who approved our projects...haha.

 Take 2 :)

Yup, being a WITS team leader has its rewards after all :)

Lastly, if you have been really observant...COL Toh and myself had one really cool, oral, thing in common...We both wear braces! HAHA! Lols!

Well, I guess mankind's effort in looking good is ceaseless and ageless...

No comments:

Post a Comment