Wednesday 25 May 2011

Pre-TP-Phase

Tomorrow (26/5/2011) is my last driving lesson!! Really thank God for this divine, last minute lobang. Was praying real hard for a slot a day before my driving test...It didn't come until Monday! Hallelujah! :D

Anyway, just took my 2nd last driving lesson on Monday. The instructor assessed me and I got JUST NICE 20 POINTS!! HU LEE YAA!!! Oh, the agony.

I was quite stupid also la...Minus quite a lot of points for nothing. Like the green arrow come up already I still dreaming of my license, staring into blank space...haha.

And forgetting to change to gear 2 after I come to a complete stop -___-"

Without all these, PASS LIAO LO!

His verbal evaluation went something like this "You are a very good driver. But you are not paying attention. By day dreaming you are telling the tester you are not interested in getting your license! Drive safely! You can drive one, just need to be a safe driver!"

Amen to that one...LOLS!

My first full assessment I got 36 POINTS!! Clear cut failure...Keep forgetting to check blind spots while doing parking -.-" + all the same mistakes I committed for my 20 points one.

Anyway, I really pray that I will pass! Because if I don't, I'll have to take like 4 more lessons to familiarize myself with the NEW test routes!! 6th June onwards the test routes will all be changed...to be more difficult as feedback-ed from all the instructors that took me.

So, Heavenly Father, please let the road conditions be good! And don't let any errant learner drivers in the circuit or on the road or any reckless lao jiao drivers cause me to fail!! I know I'm able to pass one God! So grant me your peace and confidence as I stride into the Driving Centre this Friday! :) In Jesus' most holy, powerful, precious, mighty and glorious name I pray, Amen! :D

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Pittsburgh Birthday Party

    ReplyDelete