Monday 2 May 2011

Outing with my CG

Labour Day, a day of rest and there I was rushing to my driving lesson.

Guess what? I forgot to bring my driving booklet & PDL (Provisional Driver's License)...which was altogether in my driving file.

I always take half day and head for my driving lessons from camp. So my driving stuffs are always in my sec comd (section commander) bag which I use to book in and out daily.

This time, my lessons are on a public holiday...Which means I use a different bag -__-"

The best part, I have 2 lessons back to back...this means I have 200minutes of lessons!! Without the booklet and PDL, I can only drive in the circuit!

Well, there's a will, there's a way. Thankfully, I had a real nice driving instructor, Mr Farhan who went to seek permission to drive to my place to take my stuff...

Permission granted by his officer! And we were off to my place...haha. Whew! I then had a fruitful 200mins lessons. Maybe I should write in and thank him eh? Haha. See how...Lols!

After my driving lessons, I went to meet with my connect group (CG). My CG is C7, which is made of only the male species -.-" HAHA! But my connect group is under Cell Group 7 (CG7) which has 2 connect groups - C7 (my CG) and C70...the younger guys & girls CG.

Yup, we usually sit together in service and have cell meetings and outings together :D

Off I went to meet them at Fish & Co at the Glasshouse. Before that they met up to play pool. That was when I was still driving...haha.

There at Fish & Co. we celebrated Andrew's birthday! Which is next Monday! :D Haha.

Here's a picture of him...

 Andrew with his birthday sparklers! :)

 Me, Wei Hong, Jon Yuan, Yong An, Andrew, Kai Sheng, Chor Seng & Hong Hwee

Oh and by the way, Kai Sheng is Chor Seng's army friend...who is integrating quite well! Hallelujah! Will be sowing some seeds soon...some real sowing of seeds. Haha.

Thus far, after I brought Chor Seng to Heart of God church, he has brought Serene Chua, Jan, Kai Sheng & another army friend. Awesome evangelism! Ok, it's not evangelism yet...but, awesome job of bringing friends! :D Haha.

I'm glad that even though I've lost much of my flame, others are still burning, more so, my very own poly friend whom I brought to Christ.

Keep it up Chor Seng :)

After our really OILY dinner, we headed to play L4D2 at some LAN shop nearby in Paradiz centre! :) Lots of shouting from me and lotsa fun killing zombies together and killing each other...electronically...Haha!

Yup, had a great time today :)

Hope to see more of such outings man :D

No comments:

Post a Comment