Tuesday 17 May 2011

Fierce Week

My past week (9th - 15th May) was fierce man. Haha. Monday I had my braces appointment so I wasn't in camp. Tuesday I had driving so had half day off.

Then came Wednesday...

I booked in sat on the bed to change to my PT kit when one of the guys in my branch, PTE Khairul, who was the duty admin that day, came and scolded me.

He was in charge of tidying up the place. So when I sat on the bed, it was classified as "untidying" his efforts.

So he angstily said to me "Walau! I clean up already lei. Haven't hand take over sia. Go F*** yourself la!"

I was shocked. He is a nice guy. I'm on good terms with him. So I thought of my course of actions and decided to recommend disciplinary actions against him.

Shall wait for the verdict. He'll probably get extras or late book out or something. Haha.


Then came Thursday...

Early in the morning I received a phone call from LCP Nicholas, an ST (Security Trooper - formerly known as RP)

Upon realising who I was, he went on to insult me and requested to talk to someone reliable, claiming I was unreliable and threatening me if things cock up it was gonna be my fault.

This wasn't the first time. Previously, he called and scolded me "What the F*** are you doing?"

He always thinks cock ups are my fault. Which is simply amusing because in his little world of security at the car park gate, he's trying to pin point a significant fault in a big system. Apparently, his conclusion was erroneous.

Nevertheless, I sent another email to his boss, RSM recommending disciplinary action against him as well.

My boss, a retired major also backed my email up by asking for follow up actions.

Then came Friday...

All was peaceful. I went for my PT regime at the gym and didn't know I was supposed to report back for cool-down and strength accounting.

Why?

1) This was never enforced since I was posted in.

2) I wasn't informed because I didn't turn up for warm up...that's because I went to do my morning business and skipped the warm-up. After which they already dispersed to their respective locations to train.

This time, it was my turn to kena recommended extra...for not following instructions of reporting back after PT regime... -__-"

O well, I explained the whole thing to my boss and he shielded me. Saying he already severely reprimanded me and this will not happen again.

Haha. Thank God for reasonable bosses eh?

And thank God my boss' rank is big enough to fend off all these flaming arrows. Haha.

Most of my men and sergeants in my section was like "Whoa, recommend extra siol Jonavan." One of them even told me "I think you are the first sergeant who recommend extra here."

Is that bad? Haha. My conscience is clear. I never cause or do any harm. I simply do my job and make friends with everyone around me.

I think people think that by me being friendly, they can take advantage of me and not respect me. Well, if you don't respect the respect I give to you as a person, then I shall remove that and give you whatever you're due.

Yup, a really cool, fierce week. Using my rank for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment