Thursday 15 July 2010

I'm still walking...

...with my faded smile, slower pace, crestfallen face, hopeful eyes, aching heart, agitated soul, frustrated spirit. If that's what can summarise how I feel in this season, I think that's it :)

It's been a long time since I've heard from God. His last word to me through Regina was "God is not hiding, He is just still. God wants me to seek Him in a different and deeper way and He will likewise reveal Himself to me in a different and deeper way." No longer the same way I use to approach God seems to "work" anymore...It seems like my heart has grown colder and lil' harder. And God wants to reveal Himself in another way. A way which I have yet to discover.

I did a little soul searching and found these words deep in my soul "Even as the silence from You gets louder and the silence from the world lessens, I'll still hold on to You. For this world has nothing to offer but what's carnal & temporal."

I really needa take a breather man...I need to mix with people of greater spirituality and greater influence and inspiration to encourage me and fire me up in the spirit again. That person used to be Regina. She still somewhat is now but I need someone else to come along my way and gimme a lil' hug and a push. I feel I needa change "swimming pool" - an analogy I used with Jake. Haha. But I'm not sure if that'll help.

Anyway, beyond my life's season now...

I met Donovan up today :) Glad to see that he's doing quite well. And really glad that he's so open to me. haha. He's a super nice guy la...polite, respectful and all.

I hope that we (Fish4men) will be able to groom him well and maximise and find his potential :)

And, I failed to get my marksmanship badge this tuesday -_-" I shot 3 shots at my friend's target. If only that point transfer was allowed, I'd have gotten my marksman!!! &*()%^&!@#^*(_^&* Because of that, I missed Lebbillie's send off!! Whoa, words can't describe my utter frustration man.

My accuracy is above average...and so is my dumbness / blurness...to be able to shoot at the adjacent lane is really a piss-off for me man. I remember looking @ my lane no. b4 shooting the target somemore....whoa....Don't know la...Harping on this won't help anyway...I'll just go the next ATP shoot soon :)

And, BRACES COMING SOON!! OMGOSH!!!! HAHAHA! Pray for my teeth man! :D Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment