Saturday 3 July 2010

POP!! (Not me)

It's a Saturday afternoon and I'm stuck here in SFT (SAF Ferry Terminal) monitoring the in & out process of the POP-ing recruits and their parents...I am the sea-ferry, bus and RPL in charge...that's why I have to sit in here and monitor and rectify any cock-ups...haha

Yesterday I had the privilege to shake the hands of 4 privates...Private Calvin (from MI) , Private Delson (Bethel) & Private Walter (Bethel) and Private Sebastian Li (Bethel). Seeing them POP evokes within me a heavy sense of nostalgia...reminiscing the days we were shouted at and the days where we had to do everything right. Haha. I only expected to see Delson that day but apparently my network extends further than I know it to be... :D Haha. Whatever...

Now I stand here smiling at the future officers, sergeants, men & their parents :D

Well, I'm stuck here in Penguin office blogging this post...I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to use this computer...HAHAHAHA! :D

And because of this compulsory overtime job, I MISSED THE MM BBQ!!! -___-" Oh well, thumb-sucking is something we all SAF personnel are really good at...LOLS :D

So yeah...see you guys soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment