Saturday 6 February 2010

Pre-Enlistees

I thought of giving Daryl, Daniel & Yourong a little gift from the SAF before they enlisted. I was wondering what is available in camp that can't be bought outside...And then, an *IDEA* came :D

I brought out combat rations to give them and attached to it was a nice card. :D That made my "Happy NS!" card and gift to my few recruit friends :D Haha!

Here are my last pictures with them and their beautiful hair :D Haha!

Commando Daniel & SCT Jonavan :)

If you're wondering why Daniel had a new birthmark right smack on the left side of his face, it's camo cream. Haha! His cell group decided to hasten his army experience...LOLS!

SCT Jonavan & REC Daryl :) haha.

Yup, all I can say is persevere, make friends, enjoy youselves and make the most out of this army experience :D Will keep you all in prayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment