Thursday 18 February 2010

Rebekah's birthday :D & Abigail's farewell :(

Jonavan "What do you want to do before' you leave? :D"
Abigail "I wana play a strategy game! :D

So there we were at Settler's cafe at Clarke Quay. This is the 2nd last day before Abigail leaves for Korea for 4 months! And so happened that today is also just a day after Rebekah's birthday :D

So our first strategy game which kept us occupied was this railway game...Forgot the game's name -_-" haha. Play until duno the game name...Win liao. Haha!

Me, Rebekah, Abigail, Meryl & Jeremy :) I'm holding my train colour! YELLOW :D Muahaha...It's abigail's, meryl's and my favourite colour :D haha!

After that game..we played another not-so-intellectual dice game. It's based almost entirely on luck. Haha. Anyway, halfway through the game we brought out Rebekah's strawberry ice-cream cake! :D


Rebekah & Abigail :D

So yeah, had a great time gaming today :D The only irritating part of Settler's is, NSFs are not considered students and thus are not given the student rate!! C'mon! We're students in the SAF! HAHA! Next time I shall bring my poly ez-link card and get my student rate back man! HAHAHA!

Yup, happy birthday Rebekah & take care Abigail! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment