Wednesday 17 February 2010

CNY Holidays!! :) :D

The past 4 days have been awesome! :) I wish ang pao collection can be a full time job man. Haha! The total amount I collected in the last 4 days amounted to be slightly less than my one month pay :D So for those who know my rank pay, you know more or less how much I need to tithe :D So remind me to tithe the correct amount! :D HAHAHA!

My Sunday was spent entirely visiting relatives and that day was the biggest haul of ang paos... :D HAHA!

Monday was spent visiting my dad's good friends. He just went there to talk and catch up...While we were busy chewing up their new year cookies, chatting with their kids and playing hp games after we've received our crimson envelope :D

Tuesday is the longest day for me...but Tuesday was awesome! Why? Because Jeremy (Teo) opened his house for visitation to the standard few of us...ME, Meryl, Abigail and Anna :)

I tell you, his mum/maid can really cook man. We had a massive feast over there...with the main course being claypot chicken rice and a bowl of super nice vegetable & chicken soup. 2 side dishes included the kong ba pao and some sweet potato, yam and nian gao all layered together and deep fried to crispy, bite sized pieces :) Dessert was a filipino dessert...cold macaroni with mayo and fruits. And of course, topping all that up is all the new year cookies :D

I had 2 servings of the main course :D :D HAHA! And after those 2 servings, I could barely stomach the dessert. LOLS! So I ate it as we played bridge. Haha.

And the pics we took with Jeremy's family are still in his Iphone........he couldn't bluetooth it out of his Iphone...This is one of the negative aspects of Iphone. They have a bluetooth function but don't have a bluetooth application to send files using it...What's up with Steve Jobs man? Haha. Anyway, he emailed the picture to me... :D


Abigail, Meryl, Jeremy, Me & Jeremy's parents :D And we should've taken the pic when Anna was around la...haha.

After that I dropped by Daryl's place :D The first married couple I wished at his place was CaiJie & Cheryl! HAHA! It is only like 2 months since they're married and they're obliged to give ang paos liao! :D :D Haha!

CJ & Cheryl however, didn't feel any obligation at all. Haha..CJ just shook my hands and told me "Sorry we don't give ang paos to our peers." hahaha. I'd do the same next time :D

Daryl had to book in by 7.30pm. So I booked in with him. Haha! Of course not, his parents dropped me off at my place while they continued their emo journey to Pasir Ris interchange. Haha.

Here's a pic of me & Daryl in his smart four :D


Daryl & I at his house corridor :)
I thought the day was over upon reaching home...But, my parents were going to Sherry's/Johan's/Ashley's grandfather's wake. So I decided to go with them :) At the wake I had an awesome 30min convo with Johan :) Haha.

Wednesday was spent with my SISPEC bunkmates Sebastian, Glenn & Jian Xiong playing badminton! :D My condo recently changed 2 tennis courts into badminton courts. So I brought us there to play badminton.

However, upon reaching my condo badminton court, we realised that they didn't cover up the open air tennis court. So it was too windy to play! -_-" Quoting sebestian "Condo management is usually very stupid" I can't agree more.

So we ended up going to Tampines Sports Hall to have a game :D Although I wasn't in my best form, I still had a great time :D

My SISPEC buddy Sebastian & me :) He's happy being with me :D But I'm not. HAHAHA! Jkjk :D

Seated in order of badminton skill, with the lousiest on the left, Jian Xiong, Sebastian & ME! :D HAHAHAHA! Just kiddiN' guys :D

Jian Xiong, Sebastian & Glenn :D btw, w/o me Sebastian's smile has faded. I'm his source of joy :D hahaha!

After hitting shuttlecocks at Tampines Sports Hall, I was hitting notes on my guitar at Tampines Avenue 5. Haha. I took my effects back from Kirk because I wanted to jam @ home :D And I did for a good 5 hours for the past 2 days :D Whoo hoo! Shiok man...The note accuracy of my licks are still there, but the speed has decreased a bit. Hais...I wish I'm in MDC man..haha! I'd have more than maintain my guitar skills, it'd have improved :D Haha.

Ok, stop wishing for what's already confirmed...like trying to wish ASLC away...HAHA!

Yup, thank God for this timely break from the army :)

No comments:

Post a Comment