Saturday 13 February 2010

My Posting! :)

The smilely face in the title is just to make my post archive look good...so ignore it. Haha! Yesterday was the worse day of my entire life. We were all nervously sitting down in our training shed as my platoon commander slowly called us out one by one to sit in groups. Each group represented one vocation.

One by one, all my friends were called to different groups and soon enough I knew my posting... ASLC!!! WHAT THE HECK?!!?! ASLC by the way stands for Advanced Section Leaders Course which is the Infantry vocation.

My posting spoilt my whole holiday mood. I was really very sad and sian diao. All the things I hated in BSLC will be amplified and lengthened in ASLC...Activities such as FIELD CAMP, Navigation, road marches, river crossing, etc...all came to my mind upon hearing my posting.

Their field camp has Exercise Nutcracker where you have to dig a FIRE TRENCH with the depth at chest level!! And navigation in THAILAND!!! Plus road marching with RIVER CROSSING!! All these shitty training are all part of ASLC. -_-"

So there I was at the training shed trying to smile and shake my other friends' hands who got into Artillery, Signals and PDF (People Defence Force). So many people got into Artillery & PDF!! But why am I not part of that group?!!

O well, it's all planned right? It's planned in the system way above the SAF's system, it's planned in the heavenlies. Whatever God brings me to, He will see me through.

Anyway, I'll miss my BSLC bunkmates. And I forgot to mention, they all put together a little farewell for me......

At 12am, they turned on the lights and screamed and TAU-PORKED me...They also splashed a cup of cold water at me... -_-" And once again, someone hid in my cupboard and one under my bed to grab my legs the moment I stepped down.... -.-" Haha! Thank God the Enciks didn't hear the commotion and turn out the whole company. If not, dua lao sai...haha.

Hais, BSLC passed so fast man...and to find out that i'm moving on to ASLC...I think time won't pass so fast this time...Haha.

There are 2 options available for me:
1) OOC. Get Out-Of-Course and become storeman or admin personnel.
2) Suck thumb and get on with it!

I'll take the 2nd option. Haha. I pray that I will be able to tank the 3 months of shit, get along well with my new bunkmates and that I will buck up and be more of myself and to stop thinking that doing my best in the SAF is useless.

My only hope now is to get back into TEKONG!! Sergeants rule in Tekong unlike in unit and Tekong is super near my house. Haha. So yup, jia you Jonavan! :) You've got a whole lot of friends and family that believe you can do it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment