Saturday 6 February 2010

Last Dinner with Daryl @ Vines :)

It was my last free saturday before Daryl would enlist. I wanted to go kite flying with Jon Wee & gang @ Marina Barrage, but Daryl didn't want to...So we went shopping instead! :) Haha :D

O ya, and while shopping, we bumped into Hadley at Paragon :D She's attending Heart of God church in Paya Lebar now. And she was telling me how the atmosphere there is so much different and so much more vibrant and most of the members there are 1st generation Christians.

Well, glad that she still is part of the kingdom :) I'll continue to do my part in Bethel :D

Anyway, my conversations with Daryl were all about NS. All his anxious questions and all...Sounds like me before I enlisted too. :D haha!

Anyway, we joined the kite-flying gang @ Vines Steakhouse :D


Clockwise from top left: Jon Wee, Xiao Hua, Anne, Zi Hui, Yining, Eunice, Joel, Yourong, Daryl & Myself :D


Us again :D

All the best Daryl :D Enjoy these 2 years of mandatory service to the country :D

No comments:

Post a Comment