Sunday 6 June 2010

Quick Post

Blogging is taking it's toll on me man...I usually take like an hour+ for 1 post...haha

I'm just gonna do a quick post as the blog title says... :D

I'm good. Still in CPC (Commander's Prepatory Course) now...Will be setting foot into Tekong in the next week :D

The week in camp has been spent trying NOT to sleep during the oh-so-boring lectures that teach you about leadership and how to be a commander and all...We have like 5 hours of admin time everyday. So for the past few days, I've pool-ed those hours away in the mess...Imagine playing pool for 3 whole hours! That's life man...haha!

And I just realised last week that I can do only 4 pull-ups NOW!!!!!$%*&$#&*(#@!)(*(^

Upon receiving that revelation, I've spent my admin time doing PT. And I will continue doing that till I can do my usual 12 pull ups again! :D

And we threw a SURPRISE 21st BIRTHDAY celebration for Chor Seng yesterday! :D It was at a KTV lounge :D After the whole event he SMSed us "Thanks so much for this surprise...All I can say is You Guys ROCK MY WORLD!!" HAHAHA!

Can't wait for my 21st man...Make sure you guys rock mine too...Goes to my church mates & poly mates...HAHA! :D

Yup, gotta book in liao...BuaisS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment