Tuesday 22 June 2010

Sakura Buffet! :D

My ex-cell group had a dinner buffet @ Sakura @ Tampines SAFRA last saturday :) Let me try to re-call my cell members...They're Andrina Teo, Phoebe Sim, Kevin Ho, Johan Teo, Kirk Chew, Farrah Foo and Cheryl Chew...Yup that should be all :D Haha!

Our meeting time: 6.30pm...As usual, 50% of us were late...I was deliberately late because I know coming on time wouldn't change anything and it wouldn't be a gain but a loss to me...haha. So while waiting for Phoebe to come meet us from the west, we went for a game of pool :D

Johan & Myself :)

We had fun :) Especially Farrah I think since it was her first time playing pool...Haha. After teaching her the basic techniques, she was able to hit the white ball at the number ball she wants to hit...Haha. Not too bad :D LOLS!

& Kirk is quite a good pool player man...Just that he didn't pass on his skills to his sister...haha! LOLS :D

After an hour of pool, there were finally sufficient seats for us :D So off we went with our empty stomachs... :D

I was chionging all the food that I only bothered to take a picture of the first plate of food I took...Haha

After about 30mins of sinful, fatty, uncontrolled hungry indulgence came Phoebe who flew down from school far west...haha.

Their sushis really rock man...I especially love the ones with fresh scallop, unagi (eel) and the semi-cooked salmon with a really cheesy sauce :D

I think only the seafood sushis are worth the buffet...the rest are all very normal...with western cuisines and local foods like Chicken chop, Steak, Chicken wings, fries, fried rice, "shark's fin" soup, etc...

Here's a few photos of our enlarged tummies...HAHA!

Kevin, Phoebe & Farrah :D

Me & Johan :D With our unfinished dessert...Haha :D

Yup, we had a great time catching up and chatting and of course, gobbling down food together :D Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment