Thursday 17 June 2010

Netting some interesting stuff

Came across 2 interesting photos while browsing people's blogs, profiles and webpages...

What a cool depiction of such a true fact

This one's rather amusing...LOLS.

And I came across ANOTHER series of Christianity VS Atheism with Alister McGrath and Richard Dawkins as the protagonists respectively.


I'll once again do research on this series and see what I can learn from both parties...

I'm just waiting for Richard Dawkins to "spar" with Ravi Zacharias man...Ravi Zacharias is one of my favourite apologists...He's really sharp, frank, funny and he illustrates his pointers really well with real-life stories and witty analogies. His writings are really uber "cheem" (For every paragraph he pens, I must check the dictionary at least once due to his usage of really descriptive and strong vocabulary) man...much worse than how he talks. Haha!

For those interested in his words of wisdom, try this series "The Existence of God" by Ravi Zacharias...if you've digested all 6 parts, you'll definitely denounce atheism.

No comments:

Post a Comment