Sunday 13 June 2010

Tekong Here I Come! :D

Tomorrow will be my first day I step into Tekong as a 3rd Sergeant :D No longer as a blur, fearful new recruit will I enter that island man...Haha!

I've not thought much about my expectations of myself as a Christian commander...Hmmm, let me see...

> I want to be friends with every recruit. To try to get to know every one of them personally.
> I want to do things right. I won't punish my recruits without giving them a clear reason
> I want to inspire them to be more than a good soldier, but a good person

That's all I can think of for now... Haha. Gonna sleep now :D

Keep my final posting in prayer! I'll either be an instructor or a coy-line sergeant. :D I want to be a coy-line spec so I can get to work with recruits and get to know them :) So do pray that I'll get that! :D

Yup, on with my 7am - 5pm week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment