Sunday 27 June 2010

I'm Lovin' It :D

My new 7am-5pm job's awesome man...on Thursday night met up with Jon Wee, Joella and Yining for dinner @ chomp chomp :D We ate till around 8.30pm before we left to meet Anne, Aaron Chua, Ding Zhou & Matthew for a game of L4D2!! :D

We played from 9pm-1am!! HAHAHA! Dua lao sai!! Thanks Aaron for fetching me home!! :D :)

That was Thursday. Friday my new department had a BBQ cum chalet outing :D It is formally called TMS cohesion...I still can't remember what TMS stands for...Training Main Section? Hahaha. Whatever.

So yeah, had a great time playing cards there and gulping down my new boss' favourite mutton soup. Haha. MAJOR (RET) Lim is my new boss. He's a retired major.

Other than playing cards with 'em, I also had several convos with many ppl...asking them about their jobs, who are the troublemakers and backstabbers, what to look out for etc... :D haha. I gathered quite a lot of intel that day :D haha. LOLS! :)

After that I headed to cell group where we simply played Monopoly Deal all the way. LOLS! It's the latest card game craze going around town now...I see my friends playing it in army...I see my friends playing it in church...Next I'll see my family playing it..haha.

AND Saturday! As Lebbillie is about to leave soon, I decided to go out with her and her clique. We had a picnic @ Marina Barrage! :D Haha. Armed with "ground sheets", guitar, monopoly deal, Taboo, chips, tuna biscuits (made by Xin Jin), drinks, cups, tentage, kites, etc...we headed down to Marina Barrage to set up camp. Haha.

We simply just had fun. Kite flying, guitar playing & singing songs, shouting & screaming over Taboo and HAVING MY SECRETS REVEALED -___-" So much for two-way convos..... -.-" Haha.

And I must say, kite flying is FUN MAN! I wana arm my kite with knives next time...so that I can go around cutting people's lines...HAHAHA! I don't just love flying kite...I love to use my kite to bang and entangle other people's kites :D :D HAHAHA! Just ask the rest and they'll let you know my kite-flying style :D

I really had fun man :D Thanks Lebbillie, Yang Cheng, Joel, Xin Jing & Debbie for making the outing so much fun :) Haha. And of course, thank myself for climaxing the fun :D :D HAHAHAHA!

After our "outfield operation" we headed to more urban terrain...We went to Suntec for dinner in Crystal Jade Bao or something like that la...haha.

Xin Jin, Joel & Myself :)

Yang, Lebbillie, Debbie, Xin Jin, Joella & ME :D

And you thought we were done after dinner...We continued playing Monopoly deal! HAHAHA! Ok, we only played one round la...Haha.

So yup, it's been some time since I had this kinda fun man...Anyway, many upcoming outings & chalets dot my calendar :D So whoo hoo! :D Time to enjoy man!! Post-trainee enjoyment :D Hahaha! LOLS!

AND I STILL NEED HELP WITH MY VIDEO EDITING!! -_-" Just cutting & joining a video seems so hard...Melvin & Ps Aaron also couldn't help me with my problem man...I needa ask the MAN...Joella :D HAHA!

Yup, on with my wonderful week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment