Monday 1 November 2010

What's BTT?

Tried my best to pass...but the flying colours was a package deal...
FULL MARKS! :D

I've burst the bubble even before it is fully blown. I don't usually write my entries like that...but I guess that my ego hasn't been given a boost for a long time...HAHA! :D

Anyway, at the end of the test, they don't just put "pass" or "fail" like what my ancestor friends said...Now they tell you your results after the test...mine read "50/50" :D HAHA!

Ok, enough of gloating...here's the process of how I got it.

went down the night before to do E-trial test. I did & failed all 3 papers during the E-trial!! HAHA! The next day was my test! But smarty-pants me wouldn't arrange a test date without first going for another E-trial just hours before :D

So I did another 3 sets of E-trial papers an hour before my BTT test itself. And guess what? I passed all 3! :D The only problem was...the 1st E-trial paper I got 96%! My 2nd? 94%! My 3rd E-trial I scored a mere 90%!! DUA LAO SAI! I'm spotting a negative trend! My results drop with each test I took! And my last E-trial paper I JUST PASSED! Which means.....DUA LAO SAI!

However, I shrugged off that ungrounded, insecure, irrational & satanic fear and strolled into my BTT test lab. The test started and the questions that came out were exactly the same as whatever I've done in the E-trial! Wow was it a breeze! I took it so easily that I was impatiently tapping the touch-screen real hard...that it went from tapping to knocking. HAHA!

The Indian invigilator then came over and laughingly told me to be patient & tap the screen gently...Haha. After the test, she asked me "How? Did you pass?" My nonchalant reply came "Duh" HAHAHA!

Sorry but I don't mean to gloat or boast but, BTT is real easy. So what's BTT? Oh, pardon me, I forgot to elaborate, it's Basic Theory Test :)

No comments:

Post a Comment