Thursday 4 November 2010

PTMC

Yesterday was the first time in my entire recruit & sergeant life in Tekong that I stepped into PTMC to report sick...HAHA! If you're still wondering what's PTMC, it stands for Pulau Tekong Medical Centre :)

Yes, my whole recruit life I've never gotten any status. And ever since I was posted back into this island, I didn't fall sick either. Not until this week... -__-" I was down with flu, cough, running nose & worst of all SORE THROAT!! Sore throat because I'm singing this Saturday @ Marilyn's 21st birthday party @ soulout bistro cafe!!

So God, please have mercy on me as this gig is for a good cause! haha. How good is good then? Lols.

Anyway, the reason why I went to report sick is because I needed the medicine. I'm on leave the next day, so I wouldn't need an MC! So please, admin specs like me need not chao keng...We already are everyday...HAHAHA! :P

I went to the MO @ 1230pm and the duty medic told me they're having a meeting and will only be free @ 2pm...So I came back at 2.30pm...and they were STILL having their "meeting".

I waited a whole 2 hours there before I got myself a 1min consultation with a balding (ok maybe not..just very little hair) MO. HAHA!

During those 2 hours, I was uber restless, walking around talking to the medics & I saw the senior medic, ME3 Gan whom I've worked with before...The funniest thing is, I saw this guy who looked like Ding Kun, a signaller in my branch. So I struck a conversation with him...He's called Ding Lun. Haha! But his camp pass put "Dine Lun" LOLS!

Those in the guard room making camp passes either are in a severe need of han yu pin yin lessons, or they're just plain lazy to spot errors like these. Chinese name where got "dine" one?! HAHA!

So I just casually asked him if he knew Ding Kun and to my amazement, he did! HAHA! And to my further astonishment, they both come from Shanghai! Haha. So I just chatted with him and the other medics as the clock ticked 2 hours away...

Yup, I got my medicine and I'm still SICK! DUA LAO SAI!! I spent the whole day in church today practicing my fingers with my electric guitar & EQ-ing/tweaking my effects...and of course, PRAY :D Well, I have enough faith that I'll be well tomorrow cos I've done my fair share of prayers today. HAHA!

Tomorrow's Matthew's birthday party! Still haven't gotten him anything -.-" Will go shopping with Daryl tml then.

And btw, I'm on leave today...clearing my annual leave as it can't be brought forward to the next year. :D HAHA! Long weekends ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment