Saturday 2 January 2010

Year 2010, Day 2

My morning of the 2nd day of this new year was filled with 3S - SISPEC, Sergeants and Sweat...I was in camp doing RT (Remedial Training)!! We did speed training...so we simply ran and sprint under the supervision of the fitness sergeants...What a way to start day 2 of this year...HAHA!

Anyway, after that me and a few of my bunkmates - Glenn, Paul, Joseph, Scott, Jian Xiong - went to play L4D2 & Modern Warfare 2! :D We played at the biggest cybercafe in Singapore - Colesseum at Bugis Illuma. haha. Was really fun :)

After that was our fish4men thanksgiving get together! :) It was a BBQ held at Uncle Dax's place :) We chit-chatted, played games, had a short time of testimony and resolution sharing and a short informal sharing by Cai Jie :D

The atmosphere in fish4men is always so open, inviting and engaging, unlike my other ministry gatherings. They're also more open and ready when talking about spiritual stuffs. I really wonder why. And I really wonder how I can change that.

So yup, ate and ate and ate these past few days...I hope I'll manage to get a SILVER AWARD this coming thursday!! :) For those reading this, do keep me in prayer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment