Saturday 2 January 2010

To my besties :D

Just wana say thanks for sticking by all these years :) Without you guys, life would have been so much more boring. Haha.

Thanks for lending your ears to me as much as I've lent mine
Thanks for your encouraging advice as much as I've said mine
Thanks for hanging out with me when you had the time
Thanks for all the care showered as much as I've showered mine
Thanks for everything my friend for life would've been a mime

That's an impromptu one...Haha! So yup, your friendship is always greatly appreciated :)

AND, some of you I observe don't really like the idea of praying with me...HAHA! That saddens me. :( I wana let you know that I treasure prayer times together more than our HTHT sessions at some cosy cafe or our movie-ing or LAN-ing times at some cybercafe or shopping sessions at some big mall.

I'm not saying we shouldn't do the latter, but we shouldn't leave out the former.

Many things close to my heart that I wana share with you guys are often not really sharable in the outside environment. And I believe that as we share our stuffs with each other in the presence of God, there will be more than just verbally releasing the burden, but there will be more emotional release and healing too :D

It's just an observation I had. Cos talking and bitching doesn't help to change anything, but doing that in an environment where we are conscious of God will bring about more change. Trust me, I've done it before and found it more fruitful :)

So yup, hope to see us having more prayer sessions together this year :) We shall chat this out too :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment