Sunday 17 January 2010

I'm not satisfied to have the form but not the power!

Saturday morning was Street E for me, which I overslept......As usual...haha. I'm gonna get a good one from Cai Jie in my next follow up next sunday man. Haha. I'll bring my bullet-proof vest out of camp when I meet him...HAHAHA! :P

After service prac, Jon Wee, Percy, Lemuel & I were just jamming and singing songs. Percy & Lemuel left soon after so Jon Wee & I were just singing songs as I played the keyboard. Our random singing of worship songs slowly became a mini worship session. That's when the rangers came in to take over the audi... -_-" Haha.

Jon Wee & I then proceeded to the prayer room to have a time of prayer & sharing. It was a cool and interesting experience since it was my first time praying with Jon Wee. But I'm sure we brought something out of there :)

Soon after, Matthew came and Jon Wee, Matthew & Eunice + Zi Hui left for dinner @ Marina Square while I went to bugis to meet my section mates for a game of L4D2!! :D haha.

I was there early so I did a little shopping and I bought a really, really nice, black, checkered berms @ $15!! :D Whoo hoo! I'm so happy with my buy! Haha.

After that was just a time of spraying bullets and swinging axes, swords and whatever melee weapons at zombies. Haha.

Yup, I hope my next few saturdays'll be more fulfilling. I just wana spend time with a friend that really cares and I can just be at ease with even without talking...cos I've got pretty little things to say now...All the frustration and airing that needs to be ranted has been said...Just wana enjoy someone's company...a group'll be fine too.

Anyway, I wana catch up and spend time with Daryl before he enters army on the 4th of Feb! HAHA! Jia you mans :D

And the song "Believe" which I led was pretty good, other than a few feedback that the song was too slow...HAHA! During svc prac it was perfect. During service it wasn't as good...O well at least the worship atmosphere of the congregation was good :)

Yup, look forward to improving our worship team and worship atmosphere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment