Sunday 10 January 2010

2nd week of the new year :D

NS ate my saturday for live firing of matador & the M203... -_-" At least it was fun :) haha...For civilians, matador is an anti-tank missile launcher and the M203 is a SAR-21 rifle equipped with a grenade launcher :)

Firing of the matador almost left me deaf. Even with my earplugs on, my right eardrums went *YEEEEEEEEE* when I pulled the matador's trigger...the kinda sound you hear when the room is all quiet. My right ear drum went deaf for about a minute and my left ear was doing all the work. Haha. Now I know what a flashbang does to you. Haha.

And for my IPPT, I got a SILVER! :) That means I get an extra $100 in my next pay!! :) Whoo hoo!! Thank you guys for your prayers!! :) And thank you God for granting my legs the power to jump a silver standard for SBJ :D haha.

Anyway, upon my bookout, all I did was eat and eat! Haha. I went to meet Melvin, Jon Wee, Xiao Hua & Joel @ Orchard for awhile before proceeding to a peranakan restaurant near Thomson Plaza. The food was good :D Really good.

After that we went to Eunice's place for fondue! :D By the end of the day, my tummy was bloated with Peranakan cuisines and the o-so-unhealthily-sweet chocolate fondue...HAHA.

Next week's my FIELD CAMP!! Do pray that I'll enjoy it :) haha...Yup. That was my week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment