Sunday 3 January 2010

1st corporate prayer meeting of 2010! :)

It has been a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg time since I had a time of prayer and worship with my besties. And after so long, we finally managed to meet up to pray and worship :) Regina & I clocked 3 hours of prayer time :) Wow. Anyway...

Right after lunch on Vision Sunday, Abigail, Anna, Regina and myself headed to the prayer room to thank God for the past year and pray for what we wanna see happen in this year :)

We shared our reflections and prayed. Before Abigail & Anna left, I shared my frustrations and spiritual blockade and what I'm going through.

After they left, Regina & I stayed on and prayed for another hour. That was when I had an encounter with God. AFTER SO LOOONNNGG!! I was just telling God my frustration - Why am I not hearing from You and receiving from You as i did before? Why are You hiding? Why are You silent? Why can't I hear you like last time? I'm tired trying to find You...

I was praying all these out when I began to break and that's when Regina shared the word God dropped her:

God is not hiding, He is just still. God wants me to seek Him in a different and deeper way and He will likewise reveal Himself to me in a different and deeper way.

I was mollified. A different dimension of seeking Him...I guess I shall continue to seek God in a different way. How? I don't know, but I will figure it out as I empty my heart :)

Thank You Jesus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment