Monday 7 September 2009

Weekend with Daryl :)

Last weekend I spent my saturday and sunday with one of my few besties - Daryl :) Scheduled was me staying over at Daryl's place & gg family day together :D

I was to meet him on Saturday night for dinner when he suggested watching "Dance Flick" with Joel :D So we went :)

For those reading this, DON'T WATCH "DANCE FLICK" it's a 1 hour 5 minute show (excluding the credits) that's QUITE funny, NOT VERY funny. So do download it. Don't waste $10 like I did!! HAHA!

We then headed to Suntec for dinner and we had a nice 30min++ small talk at the sky garden :)


Me & Daryl in the sky garden :)

The water feature was originally in operation with water gushing out between the rocks. We chatted till the water stopped. Haha!


On the water feature that's turned off :D haha.


Joel & his damsel. HAHAHA!


Joel & Me :)


Joel & I again :D Without the hierachy of our status. HAHA!

After this lil' outing, we then went home and Daryl and myself proceeded to his place for our sleepover! :D

@ his place we watched "Role Models" on his laptop till 2am, then we chatted from 2am - 5am! Haha. We sure have a lot to share man :) haha.

The next day we stumbled out of bed into Uncle Peter's (Daryl's dad) car with Meryl as the driver! :D She's pretty reckless. HAHA! Just kidding. But she does reach speeds of up to 120km/h ok. Don't pray pray...haha. More like, must pray pray! HAHA! :D

It was Family Day @ the Zoo :D Laureen & I were the emcees for the game "Don't forget the Lyrics" :D I think we did great! :D Thanks Laureen for doing most of the Chinese intepretation as I rattled away in English. HAHAHA!

After service was our lil' zoo tour :)


Me & Daryl! :) W/ the white tigers in the background :D


Reuben & I :) My hair will be like Reuben's soon....HAHA!

Other pictures I took @ the zoo are stuck in Mervin's camera.. Haha. So will upload them soon :)

After the zoo, we were inspired to become animals - kill, scratch and devour. We went to do those actions digitally - We played L4D. HAHAHA! Playing as zombies, we kill, scratch, devour, etc...Like the animals in the zoo. HAHA! Whatever. LOLS :D

Marc then invited us to his new house! It's a condo in Hougang...forgot wad's the condo name...HAHA! His new place really is beautiful :)


Marc driving us there in his truck...haha.


Me, Daryl, Yourong & Marc's leg in his balcony :)


Us again still in his balcony :)


Marc & I in the transparent-walled balcony...haha.


Dinner @ night...in his balcony. HAHA!

Why were we so obsessed with his balcony? Because his room was too small to fit us all in. HAHA! But his place is really nice :D and security really tight! I remember opening his front door w/o deactivating the alarm and guess what? The alarm sounded and awoke the whole neighbourhood. HAHA!

Yup, what's most memorable is my sleepover w/o Daryl where we chatted our hearts away :)

Love you Daryl & jia you for your coming A levels! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment