Wednesday 9 September 2009

Monday & Tuesday with a Swiss :D HAHA.

Regina & I went for Swensen's dessert buffet on Monday! haha. We had a one for one dessert buffet voucher so we decided to go :D

Swensen's in ION Orchard is the only Swensen's restaurant with dessert buffet cos it's the biggest outlet.


ICE CREAM! :D


On the right is the white fondue with Marshmellow! :D

My dessert concoction. Haha.

Tuesday we decided to go to the Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibition :D However, upon arrival, we discovered that the PAP with their release of the book "Men In White" have forcibly took over the exhibition of the Dead Sea Scrolls and made the place into a private event!

Xiu Hua called the Dead Sea Scrolls (DSS) exhibition counter the night before and they told us that we could come anytime. However, on that day itself, they were taken over by that political exhibition. Either I'm informed wrongly by the DSS staff or I'm right about their last minute booking of the place. Haha.
Regina & Xiu Hua :D

After realising our wasted trip down, we decided to go Central Mall in Clarke Quay for dinner :D The marketplace area had a real nice dinner place with free flow drinks and affordable food in a super nice setting :D
Arnold & Regina :D
Xiu Hua & Me :)
Calvin, Xiuhua & Myself :D
Me with my japanese spread :D

After that, I proceed to Daryl's place to meet up with Cai Jie for our follow up :)

I'm pretty disappointed we didn't get to see the Dead Sea Scrolls but O well, I think we'll drop by again tml :D

No comments:

Post a Comment