Friday 4 September 2009

Massive Shopping & My Cell Belated B'day Surprise!

Today was an AWESOME DAY!!! :D

I went shopping with all my besties! :D Present were Abigail, Anna, Meryl & Jeremy :) Whoo hoo! We were supposed to meet @ vivocity @ 1pm. But guess what? While I was on the MRT, I was just too eager to read finish the book "The Heavenly Man" that I simply read and I dumbly alighted at Marina Bay station when vivo's @ HarbourFront. -___-"

I was early ok! Early if our meeting place is Marina Bay. HAHAHA! So I got back to the correct destination. Sorry guys for my blurness! HAHAHA!

We then proceeded to Marche for lunch! :D We had a great time eating and chatting our minds away. It's great to really just sit down with good friends and share stuffs with other :D It's what Anna always refer to as "chill" haha.

So here are some chill pictures... :D


Abigail & I @ our eating place :)


Jeremy & I @ the wine & beer 'stall' :D


Me, Meryl, Anna & Jeremy outside Marche :D

And btw, in the picture above, Meryl's head popping out on the cow's head isn't actually a part of the cow figurine. HAHAHA!


Abigail with her coveted background that she wanted to be in. haha! :D

After our little chill-out lunch Meryl had to go back to school & Jeremy went shopping with his mum :)

Me, Anna & Abi then went shopping from 3.30pm - 7.00pm. And you thought guys can't shop. HAHA!

I initiated this lil' shopping outing because I wanted to buy every of my family member a little gift from the $$ I earned from work. I decided that buying gifts for them will be more meaningful rather than giving part of the $$ from my pay to them. Haha. So yeah, I accomplished much during this shopping trip and spent A LOT too. Haha.

So yup, we all got something except Anna, who was too lazy to purchase something she liked. Haha.

Anyway, thanks guys for accompanying me today and making this day so special! :)

Next in my schedule was a meeting with my cell group @ Fish&Co. @ Tampines Mall.

I sort of knew they had a little surprise for me there but it wasn't as I expected...

At the end of our O so sumptuous meal, they had the staff make me wear a wig (below) and stand on a chair as everyone sang me a birthday song. OMGosh! haha! O well, I had a great time there too :D

Thanks Andrina, Anthony, Phoebe, Kirk, Kevin, Johan & Farrah for that surprise and thanks for your cards and T-shirt from Uniqlo! :) Appreciate the effort put in guys! :D


Phoebe, Kirk, Kevin, Me, Anthony, Farrah, Johan & Andrina :D

Yup, today was a really accomplished and really fun day for me :) Appreciate you guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment