Thursday 10 September 2009

Awesome Gift! :)

I've gotten an awesome pre-NS gift from Abigail & Meryl and I really really love it. :D

Like I told them, it's the best gift I've ever gotten from any best friend. Their effort and time put in to get all the pictures printed, get everyone's comments in, get all the Bible verses written out and all the hefty artsy work really touches me :D

Haha. So really a big thank you ABI & MERYL :) These are two pictures of the 1st two pages of the photo album :)



The one comment that stood out in stark contrast to others was Anthony's comment "Mercilessly Meticulous" HAHA!

He said I am meticulous was because I emailed them alot of stuff regarding the youth anni preparation - more than what Anthony & Andrina emailed. Haha.

Upon further thought, Anthony said he would use the word "Skeptical" to describe me more than meticulous. HAHA! LOLS.

There's dear xiao hua with his ticklish comment "sexy brows" which Cheryl kept harping on. Haha! I'll try to do something about my eyebrows :D HAHA!

Anyway, thanks everyone for your input and thanks again Abigail & Meryl for your heartwarming gift :) I'm glad to have friends like you guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment