Monday 21 September 2009

My 1st week in BMT :D

People have been asking me all the same stuffs about my BMT life :D Here are my answers to the FAQs...HAHA!

I'm in Jaguar company :D

I've got awesome bunkmates :) They're all cool and funny people :D I'm really thankful for bunkmates like them.

BUT, I've yet to fully open up myself to my bunkmates. Haha.
The 2 reasons I've not been totally open to them is because
- I myself am a bit careful about entirely being myself for fear of being judged.
- They are not all that accepting for whatever justification that they might have for doing so.

For those that know me, I'm the crappy, funny, animated, insightful, sincere, honest, argumentative and loving person. :D Whoa..so BHB. HAHA! My friends will vouch for me! Haha!

But to my bunkmates I think they think that I'm quite a tao guy that's not entirely serious bout' my training. Haha.

Well, all I have to say is that I'm doing my best and I really pray that time will begin to seal our friendships :D I will try to smile more. :D HAHA!

To me, this period of time I just want to make as many friends as possible cos life is really relationships. Haha :D Well, I'm quite sure I'll leave with at least 1 best friend from BMT :D

The worst encounter so far was FIRE DRILL! Our lights out time was 2300. Without warning, the fire drill alarm sounded at 2250!

I just entered the toilet and I just pressed the shower!! And I had to rush out and bring the 5 stuffs and fall in.

We all then rushed down and we all got sweaty and all and we failed to meet the 4 min fire drill timing. So we were sent back to bed all sweaty and had to sleep like that.

This is the worst encounter so far. I pray no more of such shit will occur. Haha.

To my friends: Cont. to keep me in prayer! And I'll see all of you guys in 2 weeks time! :)

Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment