Wednesday 2 September 2009

Two Triumphs! :D

1st triumph:
Me (Your great grandfather), Joel (Your Sister), Jake (Your Father) & Norman (Your Korkor) VS Cedric, Yining, Aaron Chua & Ding Zhou. WE WON!! WHOO HOO!

Check out our cool L4D nicks in brackets! HAHAHAHA! It's seriously super funny..."Your great grandfather protected Your Sister" HAHAHAHA!

SEE YINING? I told you if the com not lag, you all will kena own!! MUAHAHAHA! :D :D :D

Anyway, I really enjoyed yesterday's game. It's been super long since we played so long and so well. Haha! We played from 10pm - 1am. Crazy gamers! HAHA! Thanks for the great game everyone! :D

2nd triumph:
I wanted my braces to be put on when I'm serving NS so I can get days off to do my braces stuff @ National Dental Centre (NDC).

And GUESS WHAT? NDC called me last week to report for my first braces check up appointment, AFTER FOUR LONG YEARS OF WAITING FOR A DISCOUNTED RATE!!

Haha. So yeah! Good & bad la...Cos my friends told me that putting on braces will also hurt a fair bit and affect your diet - you can't eat meat and hard foods initially. So in my first few weeks NS it'd be a bit torturous.

O well, look on the brightside Jonavan, there are off days? HAHA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment